Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Yea, got tagged-by Jolene part 1

First of all I have to admit that I am very dumb. Yea, I got tagged. So what? Why I say so? Because I really don’t know how the tag thing works~

After that I got a second tag, from my friend explanation, and then only I know how it should be functioning. Furthermore I done the “Am I Dumb” thing, that actually proves that I am not that dumb, I suppose.

Ok, for the fun of answering different tag question, yet at the end tag the same person, I would now like to answer the first tag, by Jolene, my primary school mate.

Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List eight random facts about yourself.
Tag 8 people at the end of your post and list their names.
Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
1. I am plum (never use ‘fat’)
2. I love mee hoon
3. Yet, I am dieting
4. Want to learn more in everything
5. Addicted to online shop blogging
(Hey, visit my site http://fashionista-in-u.blogspot.com)
6. Always busy with assignment and projects
7. Always want to be a famous leader… well, one day…XD
8. Day dreaming of being the youngest Nobel Prize winner in literature!!! XDXD


Tag:
-Angel
-Sook Theng
-Cecilia
-Cheng Chun
-Wan Teng
-Hui Xian
-Choon Yen
-Li Ying

No comments: