Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Yea, got tagged-by Yi Lin part 2

Secondly, I got tagged by Yi Lin, a secondary school class mate. Haiz, I kind of missing the old old days~

This is this tag sound:8 things I am passionate about:
1) being a leader
2) hand craft
3) money (well, don’t tell be you are not, because you can’t survive without them)
4) writing (for Chinese, because my English Sxxks)
5) eating (where is the size come from?)
6) doing scrap book
7) bags (but seldom use it)
8) HAPPY ENDING series

8 things I say too often:
1) crap/crapping
2) yea right~
3) don’t know
4) anything
5) Where for lunch?
6) Are you going…?
7) Tired
8) Seriously

8 books I’ve read recently:
1) 剪刀替针做媒人- 亦舒
2) 尚未打烊 – 亦舒
3-8) seriously I lack of time for reading. If including class time…
3) Accounting text book
4) Economics text book5) Financial and Managerial Accounting (for assignment purpose >.<)
6) Accounting (for assignment purpose >.<)
7) Business Mathematics reference book (for exam purpose >.<)
8) English North Star Text Book (for class purpose >.<)

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1) 病毒爆发-danny
2) button-pcd
3) the best damn thing-avril
4) 我要的幸福-伊能静/伊静能(forget the name)
5) way back into love
6) 黑白画映 – 张学友
7) bukan cinta biasa-siti
8) big girls don’t cry - fergie

8 things I learned last year:
1)true friends are seriously extremely hard to find
2) not everyone is trustable
3) haven’t really be who I am for the past few years after primary schools day
4) Go for the hard one before the easy one
5) Reality is cruel
6) Life is a NO REST journey
7) Money is so damn important (sounds materialistic but undeniable)
8) still parents are the best

8 people to tag:
-Angel
-Sook Theng
-Cecilia
-Cheng Chun
-Wan Teng
-Hui Xian
-Choon Yen-Li Ying

No comments: